Best Day Travel, Sectur and CPTM sign alliance

1024 576
Travel2Latam
Travel2Latam
https://en.travel2latam.com/nota/50814-best-day-travel-sectur-and-cptm-sign-alliance
Best Day Travel, Sectur and CPTM sign alliance
Wed August 08, 2018

Julián Balbuena Alonso, President of the Board of Directors of BestDay, indicated that there is an institutional commitment to do things in a professional manner

 


When heading the signing of a collaboration agreement between Sectur, the CPTM and Best Day, the tourism secretary, Enrique de la Madrid said: "we have focused on making tourism in all regions of the country, a national priority."

For his part, the director of the CPTM, Hector Flores Santana, said that the agreement will allow to multiply the efforts that institutionally have been made with the entire industry and that mean an investment of more than one hundred million pesos for the next four months " .

Meanwhile, Julián Balbuena Alonso, Chairman of the Board of Directors of BestDay, indicated that there is an institutional commitment to do things in a professional, transparent and executive manner, to deliver clear accounts and "I think we are doing well".

"The strategic value of tourism is important and we can not neglect it. The good tourist moment of Mexico must be a firm platform of prosperity and inclusive development, with a vision of the future of an open country, in constant progress, that regardless of the political regime or government in turn, has in tourism one of the most important for national development, "said Enrique de la Madrid, Tourism Secretary of the Government of the Republic.
The head of the Sectur said that this is why "we have focused on making tourism in all regions of the country, a national priority, in order to give greater value to tourist attractions and generate greater economic benefits for the benefit of the population".
Presiding over the signing of the "Collaborative Agreement on Joint Actions for the Development of an Agenda in the Field of Tourism Promotion", between the Sectur, the Tourism Promotion Council of Mexico (CPTM) and the travel agency Best Day, De la Madrid He noted that "the success of the country's tourism policy goes beyond a secretariat, it depends on an articulated work with other federal agencies, local governments, entrepreneurs and private and social interest groups in the sector.
The official said that what is involved is to seek continuity of what works and change what does not. "Countries, as companies can not be reinvented, we can not afford to stop building on what worked and correct areas of opportunity," he said.
He added that the purpose is that "public policies in this sector have a long-term vision, in addition to generating awareness and commitment among all the agents of the national tourism industry about the future model we need to guarantee the integral development of our destinations. tourism and their communities. "
"I am convinced that with the work, creativity and commitment of all the public, private and social actors that make up this industry, we will be able to build and preserve in tourism one of the best legacies for our next generations," said the government official. federal.
For his part, Hector Flores Santana, director of the CPTM, said that among the purposes of the agency, this work hand in hand with the actors of tourism, "for us is welcome to sign this collaboration agreement with Best Day, a company one hundred percent Mexican, a pioneer in the online tourism market, which has put the name of Mexico on high, and which has become a benchmark and indisputable pillar of the promotion of our country. "
 
He indicated that the use of technologies and platforms such as that offered by Best Day in the promotion of the destiny of our country, represent an opportunity to encourage consumption and increase economic benefits throughout the country. "The agreement will allow us to multiply this effort that has been institutionally made with the entire industry and that means an investment of more than one hundred million pesos for the next four months."
Meanwhile, Julián Balbuena Alonso, president of BestDay's Board of Directors, said there is an institutional commitment to do things in a professional, transparent and executive way to deliver clear accounts and "I think we are doing well, at the end of 2017, we generate 8 million nights-quarters for Mexico, 70 percent correspond to the domestic market, the remaining 30 percent are from the United States, South America and other regions of the world".

visitas

Did you like the news? Share it!

to continue reading ...