Brazilian hoteliers expect to increase the number of jobs in 2020

1024 576
Travel2Latam
Travel2Latam
https://en.travel2latam.com/nota/58188-brazilian-hoteliers-expect-to-increase-the-number-of-jobs-in-2020
Brazilian hoteliers expect to increase the number of jobs in 2020
Tue January 07, 2020

According to a survey by the Ministry of Tourism, 57.5% confirmed their intention to maintain the number of employees and 25.7% expect to open new jobs


A survey conducted in October 2019 by the Ministry of Tourism with companies in the accommodation sector showed optimism for the next six months in the accommodation sector throughout Brazil. According to the bulletin, 57.5% of employers confirmed their intention to maintain the number of employees and 25.7% expect to open new jobs. In the same perspective, 46.4% foresee an increase in the company's revenues and 43.6% of respondents project a growth in the demand for the services offered.

The percentages generally mean more jobs, more income and stability in Brazil's accommodation establishments by March 2020. The outlook is also positive for investment in the next six months: almost half of Brazil's housing market (49). , 9%) intends to invest resources in their companies. Another positive figure shows that 16.1% of entrepreneurs responded that "definitely" will increase investment in their establishments. In total, including those that are "prone" to invest (49.9%), 66% of the housing sector was in favor of new contributions in 2020.

PERFORMANCE: the study of the Ministry of Tourism also found positive figures on employability, the demand for services offered and the income of the company compared to the same period of 2018. In the third quarter of this year, almost 60% of Businessmen of the sector reported that there was stability in the number of employees in the accommodation industry. With respect to the demand for services offered, 36.4% stated that there was stability and 35.8% indicated an increase in the third quarter of 2019. Of the 727 entrepreneurs in the housing sector who participated in the survey, 34% identified an increase in the income of the company.

The Ministry of Tourism Innovation and Knowledge Management carries out the Business Survey of the hotel sector in Brazil. Accommodation projects of all sizes are consulted, including hotels, inns, resorts and tourist camps. The objective is to determine the perspectives of entrepreneurs regarding the performance of their establishments and the destinations where they operate.

visitas

Did you like the news? Share it!

to continue reading ...