BD Experience celebrates the arrival of the first tourists in Cancun and the Riviera Maya
The receptive travel agency served passengers from Canada, the United States and Mexico
BD Experience, business line of Best Day Travel Group, specialized in inbound tourism services in Cancun, Riviera Maya and the Dominican Republic, received the first passengers in their restart of activities, after the temporary closure of operations, due to the global pandemic .
Travelers from Canada, Mexico and the United States chose BD Experience services, through the main wholesale agencies and Best Day Travel Group's B2C and B2B channels.
“For Best Day Travel Group it is a real pleasure to restart our inbound services, for which we have adapted to the requirements of the new reality, in accordance with the instructions of the authorities on the matter. As always, we have a strong commitment to our clients and, now, a stronger enthusiasm to continue offering them the best day of their vacation, ”said Alejandro Calligaris, CEO of Best Day Travel Group.
After two months of a virtually complete halt, BD Experience restarted operations with a new series of protocols and preventive measures, designed to guarantee the safety and tranquility of our clients.
"At BD Experience we are aware of the changes in the habits and customs of travelers, so we designed new operating dynamics, which include even stricter sanitation and hygiene measures, which were very well received by the first clients served by our team of professionals ”, said Laura Triay, Director of BD Experience.
The new protocols include, among others, the following measures:
* Medical inspection filters
* Temperature taking
* Frequent hand washing
* Use of masks and mouth guards required
For clients at the airport:
* Antibacterial gel dispensers and dividers on welcome modules
* Marks on the floor to take care of the distance between the passengers
* Delivery of welcome materials, via the new BD Experience App, which offers, among other benefits, a 24/7 chat service for passengers
* Washing and disinfection of each vehicle, before, during and after the working day
* Preallocation of available seats in each unit, using a maximum of 70% of vehicle capacity
* Exclusive care desk with acrylic panels
* Antibacterial gel provision at each point of care
For destination experiences:
* Constant training to the BD Experience team of professionals on the precautions and measures implemented
* Exclusive commercial alliance with suppliers that, like BD Experience, have the: Certification in Health Protection and Prevention (CPPSIT), granted by the Secretariats of Health and Tourism of Quintana Roo and Safe Travels, of the WTTC.
Among the impressions that passengers highlighted about BD Experience services are: safety, cleanliness and hygiene, punctuality, friendliness and high-level service.