ANATO Tourist Showcase will prioritize capacity control and implementation of protocols
The Colombian event will contribute to the recovery of the sector at a national and international level and will become a benchmark for other countries
The ANATO 2021 Tourist Showcase will contribute to the recovery of the sector at a national and international level, and will become a benchmark for other countries that will resume holding face-to-face events.
From the beginning of the planning of the event, which will take place in person from April 28 to 30, the Association has worked hand in hand with the National Government, District and Corferias, in the adoption and implementation of all the biosecurity measures required to carry out an event that provides peace of mind to its attendees.
“For ANATO, safeguarding the health of the businessmen who will be present at the event is the most important thing. The fairground has all the necessary permits and we will endeavor to comply with measures that guarantee the capacity and distancing of the attendees, ”said Paula Cortés Calle, executive president of ANATO.
Some of the actions are as follows:
- The accreditation application will be implemented only online, in order to avoid crowds at the point of entry to the venue. It is recommended to make this request in advance.
- The capacity will be controlled through technological means, in order to maintain the occupation established by the authorities.
- Access to pavilions, conference rooms, common areas will be prohibited if these spaces exceed the capacity limit.
- The design of the stands must allow natural ventilation and not suggest closed spaces.
- It will not be allowed to consume food and beverages inside the pavilions, only at the points defined for that purpose.
- Cocktails, tastings or related activities will not be allowed.
- Exhibitors will be suggested to determine work shifts with their staff, to mitigate physical contact and high number of people at each stand.
- The movement of people will be organized through suggested one-way routes to avoid crowds.
- This year the Appointment Scheduling will be available again, a tool available on the event's website, with which both exhibitors and visitors will be able to contact and previously request meetings between them and thus obtain a greater number of business contacts.
- In a complementary way, a Virtual ANATO Tourist Showcase will be held.
“Hand in hand with technology and with the fulfillment of these measures by everyone, we will once again carry out a successful event, which will contribute to the recovery of the sector at a national and international level, and will also become a benchmark for other countries that will resume the realization of face-to-face events ”, concluded the union leader.