JetBlue today announced the launch of Paisly.com
The new website helps customers who have purchased an airline flight finish booking the rest of their trip
Paisly's smart technology takes the work out of customers, using flight information to make personalized suggestions for travel components such as hotel stays and car rentals. Paisly's dashboard makes it easy to book travel and refer to an itinerary in just a few clicks, and every purchase is backed by the airline's award-winning service with the assistance of people happy to help when needed.
To get started, Paisly will suggest hotels, car rentals, and theme park deals. JetBlue plans to add additional hotels, vacation rentals, activities, retail products and more in the coming months as the airline selects high-quality partners that align with Paisly's mission.
“Travelers want peace of mind that their travel provider will take care of them, and that's why Paisly is 100% backed by JetBlue and a team of real people ready to help when needed,” said Andres Barry, President. from JetBlue Travel Products. "Our carefully selected partners think about customer service just like we do, and they are working with us to make planning a trip that much easier."
The name of the new travel website was inspired by the differences between paisley patterns, symbolizing how Paisly's travel suggestions are unique to each customer and their needs. Unlike the sea of similarities on other travel sites, Paisly presents each customer with a personalized experience that offers several benefits:
- Personalized Suggestions: Paisly makes recommendations based on each customer's JetBlue flight destination and reservation. Unlike other travel sites, Paisly is smart enough to figure out what the customer might want based on their flight details, so there's no need to go through pages and pages of options.
- Unified Dashboard: Paisly offers customers a single view of their confirmed trip and tips for easy access on JetBlue's personalized dashboard. Reservations are made directly with JetBlue and the partner, avoiding cumbersome white-label and third-party sites.
- Ease of booking: Since JetBlue already has information such as travel dates, arrival / departure times, and other booking details, you don't need to re-enter travel information while searching and confirming the trip. Most reservations can be made with just one or a few clicks.
- Award Winning Customer Service: Paisly has real people happy to help out when a customer needs it. Clients have access to a dedicated hotline where Paisly agents have the ability to directly manage a client's itinerary and connect with business partners on their behalf before, during and after their trips.
- Reliable Recommendations - Clients can book knowing that each partner was carefully selected for Paisly. JetBlue will launch with some established relationships, including Avis Budget Group Car Rentals, Walt Disney World ® Resort and Universal Orlando Resort; as well as nationally recognized hotels, which ensure broad coverage.
- More TrueBlue Points: Paisly customers earn one point per eligible dollar at hotels and attractions. For car rentals, TrueBlue members earn 100 points per day and 200 points per day for Mosaics, the airline's most loyal customers. Mosaic members can look forward to additional benefits and exclusive offers in the future.
"JetBlue continues to expand our trusted brand in innovative ways in travel, benefiting customers and helping us grow efficiently," said Barry. "We are just getting started with Paisly, but we see great potential for a very different kind of travel website that focuses on the needs of individual customers and offers really great customer service."
Paisly is designed for customers who have already booked their JetBlue flight and complements JetBlue Vacations, which offers exclusive deals on package deals. JetBlue Vacations benefits include the best price guarantee, personalized service from locals in top Caribbean destinations, and payment flexibility with MarcusPay ®.