AMR Collection expands its global presence with 14 resorts
1024 576travel2latam Travel2Latam
The brand of luxury all-inclusive properties maintains an aggressive expansion in Mexico and the Caribbean and makes its debut in South America
AMR™ Collection, a leading hotel brand management company in North America, part of Hyatt, and its seven award-winning brands across Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, Spain and Greece continues its expansion with 14 resort opening announcements since 2021 , and the entrance to two new destinations, St. Lucía and Colombia.
Gonzalo del Peón, President Group, AMResorts® Americas & Global Commercial, shared the company's growth plans during a press conference at Dreams® Acapulco Resort & Spa organized by Apple Leisure Group and AMR™ Collection during the leading tourism event Tianguis Mexico tourist. The latest AMR™ Collection portfolio of resorts planned through 2022 brings their number to more than 100 luxury all-inclusive properties, representing more than 36,000 rooms in 40 destinations.
“Mexico is a country with a rich heritage, caring people and a strong competitive market for tourism and it continues to be a priority for the AMR™ Collection with the opening of four new resorts this year alone, the most recent being Secrets® Moxché Playa del Carmen. ”, said the Pawn. “We have been fortunate to have continued to grow throughout the region for the last 20 years, which has resulted in a positive impact among the destinations in which we operate and we look forward to continuing our support of local communities through future development, improvement economy and jobs.
Looking ahead, key 2022 additions will support the expansion of the AMR™ Collection to new and popular destinations in Mexico and the Caribbean:
• Secrets® Impression Moxché: The brand's first Impression concept scheduled to open in October 2022, Secrets® Impression Moxché is a 198-suite resort and redefines luxury all-inclusive vacations with a more private and personalized experience for discerning travelers. demanding. The adults-only resort will feature luxurious suites and extravagant beachfront villas, high-end amenities, a rolling in-room bar, plus access to a rooftop lounge with 360-degree views and an infinity pool restaurant included in Endless Privileges®.
• Dreams® Cozumel Cape Resort & Spa: Opening its doors in September 2022, Dreams® Cozumel Cape Resort & Spa will feature 154 Preferred Club suites, including suites with pool access and ocean views and family suites that can accommodate up to six people . The
Unlimited-Luxury® resort, ideal for families, will become the largest resort and spa in Cozumel with access to the largest stretch of beach.
• Zoëtry® Marigot Bay St. Lucia: Welcoming guests beginning in December 2022, Zoëtry® Marigot Bay St. Lucia, the first AMR™ Collection-branded resort on the lush Caribbean island, will feature 124 guest rooms and suites. With access to one of the most notable marinas in St. Lucia, the ultra-luxury resort will offer guests the brand's exclusive Endless Privileges®, a spa, four restaurants, four bars and two infinity pools with spectacular views of Marigot Bay.
• Dreams® Flora Resort & Spa: Located on a picturesque, palm-lined beach in Cabeza de Toro, Punta Cana, Dreams® Flora Resort & Spa is expected to open in late 2022. With 520 lavishly decorated rooms, four swimming pools, An on-site water park with two water slides and stunning ocean views, this resort offers an enjoyable vacation for all ages, with Unlimited-Luxury® inclusions.
• Secrets® Impression Isla Mujeres: The brand's first resort on the island and second Impression concept will welcome guests to Isla Mujeres in December 2022. Guests visiting Secrets® Impression Isla Mujeres can enjoy 125 luxurious suites with double rain showers and Jacuzzis on the terrace that offer unobstructed views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea. The resort will feature stunning modern architecture, four-level infinity pools, a large Jacuzzi (for up to 30 people), a thrilling waterslide, and as part of the Secrets Impression line of resorts, guests can transcend into the extraordinary, with personalized butler service and Endless Privileges™ inclusions.
“This last year has been a testament to the power and potential of the luxury all-inclusive model,” del Peón added. “The opening of these resorts reflects our upward momentum and the continued growth of the AMR™ Collection throughout Mexico and beyond. We are excited to continue elevating our portfolio to new heights with expansion and innovation that meet the needs of today's most discerning global traveler."
The most recent additions to the AMR™ Collection this year consolidated its presence in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo, and marked the beginning of its debut in South America:
• Secrets® Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort and Dreams® Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort: As a cohesive property that opened in August 2021, Secrets® Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort and Dreams® Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort expanded the footprint of AMR™ Collection to the exclusive area of Nayarit near Punta de Mita, located on the golden sand beaches of Banderas Bay. Secrets® Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort, an adults-only resort, features 278 spacious suites with stunning ocean views, beautiful modern contemporary decor, marble floors, and lush gardens, while Dreams® Bahia Mita Surf & Spa Resort offers 363 luxurious suites with balconies or terraces that offer spectacular views of Banderas Bay or the Sierra Madre Mountain Range.
• Zoëtry® Casa Del Mar Los Cabos: Opening in December 2021, Zoetry® Casa Del Mar Los Cabos is perfectly located in the heart of the Los Cabos Tourism Corridor and returns to the AMR™ Collection portfolio after operating as an independent resort since 2015.
Zoetry® Casa Del Mar Los Cabos offers a variety of premium amenities, including 57 luxury accommodations with stunning views of the Sea of Cortez, hacienda-style architecture, lush gardens, romantic arches and terraces, tranquil courtyards and mesmerizing fountains, and inclusions of Endless Privileges®.
• Breathless® Cancun Soul Resort & Spa: Located between the Caribbean Sea and the Nichupté Lagoon, Breathless® Cancun Soul Resort & Spa opened its doors in December 2021 and is located along the Cancun strip in the Hotel Zone. With 429 suites, three stunning pools, two connecting towers, and nearly half of the suites with ocean views, Breathless Cancun Soul Resort & Spa offers Unlimited-Luxury® inclusions with an array of luxurious amenities and services.
• Zoëtry® Curaçao Resort & Spa: Located in a beautiful tropical paradise, Zoetry® Curaçao Resort & Spa opened its doors in December 2021 and boasts 72 ultra-luxurious suites. Uniquely decorated with a natural and organic motif complemented with an authentic Curaçao feel, Zoetry® Curaçao Resort & Spa offers guests Endless Privileges® inclusions as well as private dining experiences, an expansive free-form pool oasis, and a beautiful beach area just minutes away and accessible via private golf cart transfer.
• Secrets® Moxché Playa del Carmen: Opened in April 2022 and located in the heart of the Riviera Maya, Secrets® Moxché Playa del Carmen has 485 luxurious suites that offer guests a contemporary experience with an earthy touch. Guests enjoy luxurious amenities and breathtaking views, seven sparkling pools, three man-made cenotes, a world-class Secrets® Spa by Pevonia, a beach-inspired indoor pool designed for intimate gatherings, and elevated dining options at 11 restaurants. featuring cuisines from around the world, including under Unlimited-Luxury®.
• Dreams® Karibana Cartagena Golf & Spa Resort: The first AMR™ Collection resort in South America and the new destination in Cartagena de Indias, Colombia, began receiving guests on May 15, 2022. Dreams® Karibana Cartagena Beach & Golf Resort It has 268 luxuriously decorated rooms, all with a private terrace, balcony or suite with direct access to the pool. A wide range of entertainment is available for guests of all ages, including the fully supervised Explorer's Club for Kids and Core Zone Teens Club, theme parties and live shows. The luxury resort features the brand's signature Unlimited-Luxury® offerings, five dining options, four bars and lounges, a private beach club and an 18-hole golf course by Nicklaus Design.
In addition to the numerous resort openings throughout Mexico, the Caribbean and Central America, AMR™ Collection is pleased to share the recent openings of Dreams® Calvia Mallorca, the first Dreams® Resort & Spa in the Balearic Islands and Alua® Zakynthos, the first AMR™ Collection resort in Greece. New Transactions Announced: Looking beyond 2022, the AMR™ Collection will debut new resorts in both Punta Cana and Santa Lucía, expanding its footprint in both destinations:
• Secrets® Tides Punta Cana: Scheduled to open Fall 2023, Secrets® Tides Punta Cana will provide guests with an intimate hideaway surrounded by sweeping foliage, modern architecture and stunning views, along with a unique style designed to bring together
guests while providing secret corners for serene moments. Offering Unlimited-Luxury® inclusions, Secrets® Tides Punta Cana will feature 670 lavishly appointed rooms, including suites with direct pool access and incredible views of the turquoise Caribbean Sea or surrounding gardens.
• Secrets® St. Lucia Resort & Spa: Scheduled to open in late 2023 after extensive renovations beginning this fall, the adults-only Secrets® St. Lucia Resort & Spa will offer guests a prime island location with a perfect stretch of pristine white-sand beach lined with majestic palm trees for the most romantic oceanfront setting. Just minutes from the world-class Rodney Bay Marina, Cap Estate Golf Course, and the capital city of Castries, Secrets® St. Lucia Resort & Spa will consist of 342 guest rooms and suites, Unlimited-Luxury® inclusions, and feature a view impressive landscape of dramatically sharp mountains, volcanic beaches, reef diving spots and fishing villages.
Did you like the news? Share it!