Universal Orlando Resort unveils new attractions
The complex invites visitors to experience the best combination of exciting adventures and immersive storytelling
As travelers re-plan their vacations again, Universal Orlando Resort's three exciting theme parks, eight highly themed hotels and one-of-a-kind entertainment complex transport guests on a vacation adventure they won't discover anywhere else. plus. Newer attractions introduced in recent years include Jurassic World VelociCoaster, Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade, and The Bourne Stuntacular. Nowhere else can first-time visitors and travelers who haven't vacationed in recent years find the excitement and adventure they've craved.
Three Epic Theme Parks
With more than 60 experiences at Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure and Universal's Volcano Bay, some of the biggest stories in pop culture are brought to life through innovative and fully immersive attractions that transport guests to amazing vacation adventures in theme parks that can... not be found anywhere else. No matter the length of your stay or budget, there is something for every visitor. All the excitement is just a short walk, water taxi ride or bus ride away, making Universal Orlando the most exciting and convenient destination for travelers to enjoy, including the following experiences:
- Visitors can take on a new breed of roller coaster as they race alongside a ferocious pack of Velociraptor on Florida's tallest and fastest launch roller coaster: Jurassic World VelociCoaster.
- Fly through the Forbidden Forest on the epic "roller coaster of history" Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure.
- Witness jaw-dropping stunts unfold before your very eyes at the cutting-edge stunt show, The Bourne Stuntacular.
- Experience an unforgettable thrill ride through the park's iconic volcano on the Krakatau Aqua Coaster and much more.
Epic destination for foodies
Thrills aren't limited to attractions. Visitors can truly embark on a culinary journey with a wide variety of highly themed dining options that raise the bar when it comes to theme park dining. From award-winning restaurants to gorgeously themed restaurants, guests will be amazed at the wide variety of cuisines and types of dining establishments they will discover, including:
- Enjoy more than a dozen specialty milkshakes topped with cake slices, cupcakes and other sweet treats at the 19th-century Steampunk-themed restaurant The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen.
- Partake in a mix of Mediterranean, Asian and American dishes at the award-winning Mythos Restaurant, located in Universal's Islands of Adventure.
- Feast on a satisfying menu of burgers and other casual bites at Bar 17 Bistro at Universal's Aventura Hotel while enjoying a fantastic aerial view of Volcano Bay.
Guests can take advantage of the proximity, simplicity and exclusivity offered by Universal Orlando Resort hotels
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort is inspired by the classic Florida beach resorts of the 1950s and 1960s and is just steps from Universal's Volcano Bay with a dedicated water theme park walking trail. Guests enjoy the property's retro vibe and amenities, including two huge pools, a winding river, a bowling alley, and more.
Hotel guests enjoy exclusive benefits at all eight properties, including:
- Early park admission up to one hour before the park opens to the general public
- Complimentary transportation throughout the resort
- Unlimited access to Universal Express travel while staying at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel and Loews Royal Pacific Resort.
Once a vacation is booked, Universal Orlando offers tools to plan ahead, allowing guests to be totally spontaneous during their trip. The Official Universal Orlando App helps guests easily navigate the resort with tools that offer ride wait times, mobile food ordering and more.
In addition, the recently launched Discover Universal vacation planning content hub offers informative articles, entertaining video series, and an eye-opening and fun podcast that dives deep into attractions, culinary delights, and more to help guests plan the most epic vacation ever.